-commits disabled for a sec

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Tue Oct 5 09:51:51 UTC 2004

Auke Kok wrote:

>> I will temporarily disable -commits and the rss updater due to a
>> massive moonbase cleanup (1500+ edits).
>

> done... -commits and rss are updated as usual from now on again.

just to inform everyone about the change, it involves code that was
enabled already a year ago and provides us with a much smaller
moonbase/DETAILS file because 2 things are now obsolete:

SOURCE_DIRECTORY - doesn't need to be specified anymore if it equals the
default, which is "$BUILD_DIRECTORY/$MODULE-$VERSION" (custom buildroots
can still be specified as before)

and

SOURCE[n]_URL[x] - no longer requires you to specify the /$SOURCE[n]
part at the end anymore, the proper tarball name will automatically be
appended to the _URL part when downloading. The line *must* be trailed
by a '/' to trigger the appending, otherwise the _URL is downloaded
directly without appending the source file name.

sofar