xorg-test

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Fri Oct 1 04:35:48 UTC 2004

Ok well I recompiled and I still have the same problem as I did before.
I have checked my logs and this is what I have found:

Could not init font path element unix/:7100, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo,
removing from list!

Fatal server error:
could not open default font 'fixed'

Please consult the The X.Org Foundation support
         at http://wiki.X.Org
 for help.
Please also check the log file at "/var/log/Xorg.0.log" for additional
information.

   *** If unresolved symbols were reported above, they might not
   *** be the reason for the server aborting.

FatalError re-entered, aborting
Caught signal 11.  Server aborting

So for some reason the "fixed" font cant be found.  I have no idea why
and now its locked up again, ** presses the power button **

Nick