A few new modules

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Nov 17 07:58:42 UTC 2004

Hi folks!

Went through my zlocal and cleaned up, tested, updated a few of my
modules. They all worked yesterday for me. :)

slate - A really cool new Smalltalkish language.
io - Seems like a nice language, haven't used myself. :)
ghc - Glasgow Haskell Compiler. Takes quite some time to build. Uses a
binary version to bootstrap itself. Needed for darcs, see below.
darcs - Really nice new SCM tool. Similar to Arch, but simpler and based
on novel concepts.
gimp-help - Just help files for Gimp.
gnu-smalltalk - A neat Smalltalk, mostly intended for scripting I think.
tcc - TinyCC, damn fast C compiler.

Licenses should be fine for all these AFAIK. Though I admit I am not
sure on Lunar's "license policy", or even if it matters much in a source
distro (the actual modules aren't distributed in a sense).

regards, Göran