gnucash and gnome2

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Wed Mar 31 14:29:02 GMT 2004

I would go far and say that you will prolly never see a gnome2 version
of gnucash.  Being that the last I heard there was 1 dev developing
gnucash for gtk2 and gnome2 and he had a ways to go.  You can check out
the development branch from their cvs if you wish, but I would go so far
as saying it wont compile.

Nick