uptimed moonbase module

Remco Lubbers rpl at concepts.nl
Mon Mar 29 19:50:22 GMT 2004

Op Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:18:41 +0000 schreef Alex Hunsaker aan
lunar at lunar-linux.org:

> SHORT="Uptimed is a simple system uptime record daemon"

So, will this util be in moonbase shortly? I've just updated my moonbase, but
"lvu moonbase | grep -i time" doesn't mention it.

I know the file was attached, but I'm just curious. Or am I supposed to insert
the file myself into moonbase? It will get "lost" again the next time I update
moonbase, won't it? I'm not too familair with the Lunar-tools yet, so pls bear
with me :-)

Remco

--
Remco P. Lubbers (rpl at concepts.nl)
| Linux kernel 2.4.25 | Lunar 1.4.0 | XFce 4.0.4 | Pronto! 2.4.0 |