Version question

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Fri Mar 19 17:19:52 GMT 2004

gstreamer and gst-plugins are not bumpped due to the breakage it would
cause.  I will list a few modules in moonbase that it would break
currently.  sound-juicer, rhythmbox, nautilus-media, gnome-media2.  I am
sure there are a few more modules I just cant think of off the top of my
head right now.  gstreamer/plugins will be updated when I put in Gnome
2.6 in moonbase.  Now that is scheduled for monday but I would say it
will be some time after that due to other problems like upgrading gtk to
2.4.0 ... how many packages will that break... anyway you get my point
on why it hasnt been updated yet.

NIck