udev howto

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Thu Mar 18 12:14:32 GMT 2004

Ranitha wrote:
> Whoops my last email was a bit ambiguous, so to avoid any confusion, if
> you are going to add the udev entry to a rcx.d and do it that way you
> still need to create at least /dev/console maually first.

Well, I supposed linned udev, and /etc/init.d/udev
installed. It must not be taken out.
BTW, udev creates /dev/hdaXY entries, do you ppl have
/dev/discX/.... in fstab ? I'm asking because my swap wasn't
being used because of this...
> Ranitha
Thanks,
nestu ;))))
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)