Build failures

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Sun Mar 14 17:49:46 GMT 2004

David,

I've fixed the burgner module so that it correctly compiles/installs now using
gcc-3.3.3.  I can't help you with gst-plugins as I don't use alsa and gst-plugins
compiles correctly for me with the optional_depends installed on my Lunar box.

So someone else will have to help you with that compile problem.

Add your users to the cdrom group in /etc/group and then they should have
permission to write to your CD burner drive (you probably didn't mean your
CD-R drive).

Terry Chan