kde build

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Sun Mar 14 11:00:17 GMT 2004

The latest kde update fixed whatever the problems I was having. No clue what
was going on with that.

Though kdebindings3 would fail the build. Relined j2sdk and that fixed it.

Speaking of java. Still cannot get openoffice-src to compile. Still have those
sig11's while its working on java stuff.

If anyone wants to look at the compile log, hollar.

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."