qt3 and path

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 15:57:40 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 10 March 2004 03:45 pm, Florin Braescu wrote:

> Hi Dennis,
>
>   I can't reproduce the bug described. I have compiled
> qt and kde stuff many times, even on two new machines.
> No such problem occured until now. Try to modify the
> PATH line like that:
>    export  PATH=$QTDIR/bin:/usr/bin/:$PATH
> and see what's happen.
>
>   Regards,
>    Florin

Appreciate the effort. Dunno what the deal is. I see KDE will be bumped up a
notch shortly. I will wait for that.

I'd do a clean install of 1.4.0 but ran out of blank CD's. Been contemplating
how to use the 1.3.3 to boot the machine, then do a loop. The 1.4 iso is on
the same machine as the KDE problem. But haven't been able to wrap my brain
around how to launch the 1.4 install using 1.3.3/loop.

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."