lrm pure-ftpd

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Fri Mar 5 11:14:49 GMT 2004

On Friday 05 March 2004 11:08 am, Terry Chan wrote:
> Are you using "theedge" or "lunar" for you core tools ?
>
> lrm pure-ftpd removes all the files in
> /var/log/lunar/install/pure-ftpd-1.0.17a correctly for me.  Especially the
> files you mentioned /usr/sbin/pure-ftpd, the doc and man pages.

Using Lunar. Suppose I could try another lin then lrm.

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."