SSH

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 14:58:34 GMT 2004

And it should be pointed out that only Couannette has had this exact problem
so far.  Several lunar devs have upgraded to openssh-3.8p1 on various
hardware configurations with NO problems.  Configurations tested included,
gcc-3.2.3, gcc-3.3.3, kernel-headers 2.4.x and kernel-headers 2.6.x.  So unless
someone else can duplicate this problem, it will be very difficult to track
it down and attempt to fix it.

Terry Chan