New firefox module and version

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Wed Jun 16 12:12:12 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 11:48 +0200, Moritz Heiber wrote:
> Hello fellow lunar users,
>
> UPDATE AVAILABLE AT: 12:00 CET (next full hour)
>
> I just finished rewriting the entire firefox module and finally
> bumped it up to 0.9 which has been released about 26 hours ago. It
> took quite some time since I needed to wait until the firefox
> developers fixed their broken tarball at their FTP server.
> Right now the module is working and I'm writing this announcement
> with the new fox.
[...]
> Regards,
>
> Moritz

Building firefox
+ offending md5sum: f6de5f2bcadfcd9626b6e1bed36c7ac8
+ should be md5sum: 1dda543d1245db09cea9ad7b9a44146c
! md5sum check failed for firefox-0.9-source.tar.bz2
      * Damn, poor timing on my part. My pain meds are kicking and
        making my arms shake horribly.  I think this might be a fix in
        the tarball (again).  Check it out for me? :)
--
Jeff