fglrx

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Mon Jun 14 06:53:31 GMT 2004

Dennis Veatch wrote:

>make[1]: *** [_module_/usr/src/fglrx-3.9.0/lib/modules/fglrx/build_mod/2.6.x]

yes, unfortunately I found out myself that the fglrx module doesn't
compile against either:

1) the 2.6 kernel

or

2) XOrg/xfree86 compiled against the 2.6 kernel

or something similar.

Needless to say the 2.6 kernel is 'beta'. You're on your own. I don't
have the resources to fix this as it requires either the fglrx code to
be patched/fixed or some other magic. Please note that I do not
currently run any 2.6-kernel based box as well.

You might try reporting this to ATI yourself.

sofar