Doxygen dependency fix

Terry Chan tchan at dbguin.lunar-linux.org
Mon Jul 26 14:33:13 GMT 2004

This is not true and is incorrect.  According to the INSTALL instructions at

  http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/install.html

doxygen ONLY uses perl and does NOT use python during the build process at all.

The DEPENDS file is already correct as it contains:

depends teTeX, which contains depends w3c-libwww, which contains depends perl.

In fact as I examine the compile log for doyxgen-1.3.8, it contains absolutely
NO references to python.  It does invoke perl, but as I said already that dependency
is properly covered.

Terry Chan