divx4linux and Mozilla

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Wed Jul 14 02:58:58 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 13 July 2004 10:46 pm, Carl R. Powers wrote:
> I'm seeing the same thing on mozilla.  Don't have divx4linux installed.
> Openoffice-bin and XOorg also seem to be rebuilt with great regularity.
> Seems to occur in autofix after an upgrade.
>
> Carl Powers

On the mozilla issue I made a symlink of libnullplugin.so and pointed it
to /usr/lib/mozilla-1.7/plugins. That took care of the missing problem and
rebuilding it on a lunar updare or lunar fix.

As for the OO, don't have it installed.

I did get a slew of broken/missing things with XOrg and qt3 failing looking
for some XOrg libs. That turned out to be a completely empty /etc/ld.so.conf
file. florin suggested adding /usr/X11R6/lib to ld.so.conf, ran ldconfig and
that fixed that. While I was at it added some others;

/usr/X11R6/lib
/opt/lunar/qt/3/lib
/opt/lunar/kde/3/lib
/opt/lunar/kde/3/lib/kde3
/usr/lib/
/lib

So I am now down to just the divx4linux thingy. I've googled around but have
not found anything useful.