divx4linux and Mozilla

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Mon Jul 12 15:37:03 GMT 2004

Anytime I do a lunar update, divx4linux and Mozilla always have something
about them broken. divx4linux comes up with this error;

/usr/lib/libdivxencore.so       of      divx4linux      is broken.
        libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3 => not found

And Mozilla has this error;

/usr/lib/mozilla-1.7/plugins/libnullplugin.so   of      mozilla is missing.

In the end both always rebuild fine, but this error always happens when
updating.

I've googled around on the dix part but haven't found anything that really
applies (AFAICT) to my situation. Anyone seen either of these situations
before?