jfsutils bump call

Remco Lubbers remsys at linux-adept.nl
Thu Jul 1 20:37:02 GMT 2004

Hi Nestu,

Op Thu, 01 Jul 2004 21:24:40 +0200 schreef nestu aan "Lunar Linux Developers
list." <lunar at lunar-linux.org>:

> I just wanted to ask if there are any jfs users out there. I
> want to bump jfsutils to latest 1.1.6, since in moonbase we
> have (a *very* old) 1.1.1 . I dont use it, but I have an
> interest in it anyway, as old 1.1.1 doesn't compile against
> 2.6 headers, and I need it to. So, if you are a jfs user,
> please tell me if I can bump jfsutils or not. I will wait 24
> hours from the now, till tomorrow night CEST time. If I have
> had no answer then, I will just bump.

I'm using jsf on 2 2.4 lunar systems, but I don't see any reason why you should
not bump jsfutils to the latest version or are you forseeying problems? I don't
have a testsystem with a jfs-partition, but that won't be too hard, so, AFAIAC:
go for it, please!

Cheers!

Remco