fglrx, 3d acceleration with 2.6.7

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jul 1 17:12:20 GMT 2004

Hello, Julius
I don't have much experience with fglrx, only that it leaves
my box with a black screen and hanged  (and I have NFI why
:\ ) My point is more in the way that your attachment is too
large. The info provided is good, I dont have anything
against that, but you could have tarred or bzipped it (or
both ;). Please do so the next time :)
TIA,
nestu ;)
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)