Cannot stat './html/index.sgml'

Carl R. Powers powers at trac.wsmr.army.mil
Fri Jan 30 19:09:03 GMT 2004

I'm doing a fresh install and rebuild of lunar 1.3.3 and I've got several
packages which are failing (libgda2, libgsf, librsvg) during install with
the following message:

/usr/bin/install: cannot stat './html/index.sgml' :  no such file or
directory.

The package documentaion is distributed in html format and failing to be
converted to sgml during install.  I know I've been down this path before
 - installed every doc-util that looked like it might be involved.
Eventually
the problem went away.   Anyone know what package(s) really should be
involved to avoid this problem?

I've already got SGMLSpm , lunuxdoc-tools, html2db, sgml-common,
and docbook-sgml installed.

Thanks,

Carl R. Powers
<powers at trac.wsmr.army.mil><powers at copper.net>