Live needs updating for MPlayer

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Wed Jan 28 17:08:07 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 16:41, Auke Kok wrote:
> turn on EXHAUSTIVE, it will fetch the file from your favorite
> lunar-linux.org mirror, which will KEEP the sourcefiles around as not to
> frustrate people (geesh).
>
> nobody of us is in the mod for keeping live updated, perhaps we should
> remove live support? I'm getting all for that now! (besides it never
> worked for me)
>
> sofar
Only problem is, the latest live tarball hasnt been on
lunar-linux.org/lunar/cache for months.  The tarball we have up on the
site is from April 2003 and is completely useless.  The first update we
did just this year was due to my noticing the lack of recent tarball
(and my subsequent inability to install MPlayer when a newer live
tarball came out) and since then we've had to update the link every few
days.   The cache doesn't help if it isnt updated. :-/
--
	Jeff

Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where,
it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.
                -- Fran Lebowitz
http://jmhodges.pycs.net