Live needs updating for MPlayer

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Wed Jan 28 15:50:20 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 14:12, Hendrik Visage wrote:
> Hi there, linning MPlayer gives:
>
> + calling "wget --cache=on   --tries=5 --continue http://www.live.com/liveMedia/public/live.2004.01.24.tgz"
> --21:06:05--  http://www.live.com/liveMedia/public/live.2004.01.24.tgz
>            => `live.2004.01.24.tgz'
> 	   Resolving www.live.com... done.
> 	   Connecting to www.live.com[66.80.62.34]:80... connected.
> 	   HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
> 	   21:06:05 ERROR 404: Not Found.

Corrected, again.  Can someone with root access to lunar-linux please
put this tarball in the cache so that we dont have to play this game
every few days?  I have a feeling its not going to stop for quite a
while.
--
	Jeff

Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where,
it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.
                -- Fran Lebowitz
http://jmhodges.pycs.net