ugh nevermind kdelibs 3.1.4 still wont build

Alex Hunsaker alexhun at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 11 00:09:06 GMT 2004

hi its me again :( i kind of sent a hasty mail before, kdelibs seemed to
get further in the compile and so i figured it would finish compiling
fine but it did not.

i did turn of distcc and ccache and did a relin of qt3 successfully and
turned off some optimizations  but kdelibs still wont compile

however i tried reverting to kde 3.1.3 just for kicks but that fails in
the same spot leaving me to belive i need to relin something else but i
dont know what perhaps someone could point me in the right direction :)
i have attached my kdelibs 3.1.4 compile log with verbose and makes=1

Thanks again

Alex