Strange behaivior of dhcpd

Bachman Kharazmi bkw at lindesign.se
Tue Jan 6 14:22:43 GMT 2004

dhcpd working fine now, after my /etc/init.d/dhcpd has been rewritten.

#!/bin/bash
# chkconfig:    345 80 20
# processname:  dhcpd
# config:       /etc/config.d/dhcpd
# config:       /etc/dhcpd.conf
#
#$DHCPD_INTERFACES=eth0
# Get service config
[ -f /etc/config.d/dhcpd ] && . /etc/config.d/dhcpd
ARGS="-q $DHCPD_INTERFACES"                                                                                                                                         start() {                                                                                                                                                                   echo -n "Starting dhcpd: "                                                                                                                                          /usr/sbin/dhcpd $ARGS && echo -e $RESULT_OK || echo -e $RESULT_FAIL       }
reload () {

        # dhcpd cannot reload                                                             $0 restart
}
. /lib/lsb/init-functions

Thanks to sofar

/bkw