Problems

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 23:08:26 GMT 2004

Can't help you with your wxPython problem, but your first problem with autoconf.h
is that you haven't compiled a linux kernel on your Lunar box yet.  If you had
compiled a kernel then autoconf.h would have been generated for you in the
/usr/src/linux tree.

autoconf.h is also created by just doing a "make menuconfig" and saving your
kernel .config, while you are in the /usr/src/linux directory.

apmd must be checking to see if you have configured/compiled your kernel
with apm set/included.

Since you haven't compiled a kernel or you have somehow managed to remove
/usr/src/linux that is the first problem you need to address.

As to wxPython, you have installed xfree86 first right ?  But work on that
problem after you compile a kernel with the correct options set for your
hardware.

Terry Chan