foot in mouth?

Bachman Kharazmi bkw at lindesign.se
Sun Feb 22 13:39:48 GMT 2004

<sofar> we need to talk!
<bkw-laptop> shoot
--- [sofar] is away (sleeping)
<sofar> apparently you have a severe connection problem with irc
<sofar> <-- bkw-laptop has quit (Read error: 104 (Connection reset by peer))
<sofar> --> bkw-laptop (~bkw at h55l114.delphi.afb.lu.se) has joined #lunar
<sofar> <-- bkw-laptop has quit (Read error: 104 (Connection reset by peer))
<sofar> --> bkw-laptop (~bkw at h55l114.delphi.afb.lu.se) has joined #lunar
<sofar> <-- bkw-laptop has quit (Success)
<sofar> --> bkw-laptop (~bkw at h55l114.delphi.afb.lu.se) has joined #lunar
<sofar> <-- bkw-laptop has quit (Success)
<sofar> etc etc etc
<sofar> this is why you were banned from #lunar
<sofar> of course, this was only temporary until you get your connection to stay alive normally
<sofar> right now the ban is gone
<bkw-laptop> k
<sofar> however
<sofar> it serves no purpose to blame someone you don't even know over IRC
<sofar> you should have come to me first
<sofar> or asked nicely who put you on ban and why
<sofar> (even I got banned this way once)
<bkw-laptop> Will you stop naggin about this or not ?
<sofar> on one condition
<bkw-laptop> Ive understood the reason, I came home early this morning half drunk from a party at 0230 and got pissed when I couldnt join the chan.
<sofar> lol
<sofar> wahahahahahaha

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:23:10 +0100
nestu <nestu at lunar-linux.org> wrote:

> Chuck Mead wrote:
> >
> > This was said to me in irc:
> >
> > <bkw-laptop> who the fuck banned me from #lunar ?
> > <bkw-laptop> you think you can just keep on doing that shit?
> > <-- bkw-laptop has quit ("Leaving")
> >
> > Point #1: I have no clue what happened. Indeed I don't even know what
> > he's talking about.
> >
> > Point #2: If I do not receive an apology I am more than willing to make
> > the ban permanent as well as discover the source ip used by this person
> > and insure that all access with lunar is cut off permanently.
> >
> > Point #3: If one is going to run off at the mouth one should make
> > certain to be speaking to the right person.
> Hello Chuck,
> I have just remailed bkw a second time. I requested the ban
> yesterday night, because I tried to talk to him, and had no
> answer (he was AFK, I suppose). The problem was that he had
> been droping out and reconnecting for a very long while, so
> I requested the ban, and I mailed him last night explaining
> exactly why (with a paste from the chan). Maybe he hadn't
> seen the mail or it hadn't arrived, and therefore he came in
> very annoid. Would you be so kind to wait to take any
> decision until I receive an answer, please?
> Thanks,
> Jaime.

# BKW - Bachman Kharazmi	#
# cellphone: +46 707 310 886 	#