Current version of R is now 1.8.1

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 11:02:42 GMT 2004

I've updated the R module to version 1.8.1.  You will probably
have to recompile your gcc as the newer version of R, requires a
Fortran compiler to be present and the only one supported in Lunar is
g77 which is part of the gcc module.  Use "lin -r gcc" and answer yes
to "Do you want to select additional compiler languages".

Terry Chan