Mozilla Module

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Sun Feb 15 11:44:46 GMT 2004

Just to let everyone know.  I am updated the mozilla module to install
the nss header files for modules such as gaim and for those of us who
are using the GNOME_UNSTABLE branch of moonbase, evolution.  Anyway I
didnt force a recompile because I am sure that wouldnt have made people
happy, but if you want to install the nss headers please recompile
mozilla and all should be well.  Also I have updated the gaim and gaim-
cvs modules to include the nss headers if you want them compiled in.

Nick