Just in case...

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Fri Feb 13 15:31:35 GMT 2004

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:33:55 -0600
"Chad R. Kittel" <vertigo at wi.rr.com> wrote:

> >>source URI is wrong with my latest moonbase... should be
> >>...pub/mozilla.org/firefox...
> >

> > The moonbase source URL is working.
> > http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox
> > is a link to the correct directory and the source gets pulled
> > correctly.
>
> Strange, last night it wasn't.  *shrug*
>
> As of 09:20am CST if I point a broswer to
> 'http://ftp.mozilla/org/pub/' I get redirected to
> 'http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/'.  Maybe their automatic
> redirection was borked last night.  It might be safest not to count on
> that redirection happening and explicitaly add that directory, as it
> obviously wan't working last night (404ed everytime, untill I added
> the mozilla.org directory).

Well .. from what I know is that it safer to use the redirection because
whoever runs the mozilla FTP likes to shift around directories quite
frequently .. the link works though.

However .. the old link was replaced by the direct one for now. Lin
youself a new moonbase and have fun with the foxes ;-)

Regards,

Moritz

--
Moritz Heiber