Just in case...

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Mon Feb 9 15:18:38 GMT 2004

On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 09:16:30 -0600
"Chad R. Kittel" <vertigo at wi.rr.com> wrote:

> the New module version daemon announcment might not pick
> this up.  Firebird was renamed to FireFox and has been
> bumped to 0.8.  On the same note, Thunderbird 0.5 was
> released.

Hello Chad,

you're just too slow! A new module named firefox is already in the
moonbase and ready to go =)

It coexists just fine with Firebird/Mozilla and we're going to keep the
old Firebird module until at least the next release of firefox.

Notice: The binary for firefox is firefox and NOT MozillaFirefox (That
is actually why the module is called firefox and not MozillaFirefox).

Cheers,

Moritz

--
Moritz Heiber