2.4.28 final modules committed

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Sun Dec 5 16:06:31 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I have just committed the final 2.4.28 kernel modules to moonbase. As
this time it is a name change you will be asked to REMOVE your old
kernel module (automatically - even). The new kernel module will be
named 'linux-2.4-ext', where '-ext' can be nothing, -grsec, -stable,
-vanilla, -agr and -om. I plan to add the migshm kernel patch as well
for kicks later on after I test it.

The old linux 2.4.27 modules will be removed in the course of this week.
if you want to keep them I suggest that you 'lunar hold' them manually
for a while.

sofar