j2sdk

Florin Braescu florin at lunar-linux.org
Fri Aug 20 15:19:35 GMT 2004

Pe data de Vin 20 Aug 2004 17:57, Jerry Lundström a scris:
> Florin Braescu wrote:
> > Pe data de Vin 20 Aug 2004 15:37, Dennis Veatch a scris:

> >>The same error happens with j2sdk-beta. So is the problem tail or the
> >>binary? Tried 3 different download sites for j2sdk all with the same
> >> error. Kind of hard to beleive the binaries for both versions are hosed.
> >> So my WAG says it's tail or the build module. Haven't looked at either
> >> one yet. _______________________________________________
> >
> >  I confirm the error here too.
>
> I need logs ppl, i dont have any prob with j2sdk or j2sdk-beta.
>
> lin -d or something, cut&paste to me.
>
> feed me

  Here is some food for you :)

Do you agree to the above license terms? [yes or no] yes

tail: cannot open '+7' for reading: No such file or directory

Verifying archive integrity...Error in check sums 1640625506 1987377779
Problem with either License Agreement or j2sdk binary

  Florin