openssh fails build

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Thu Aug 19 07:22:07 GMT 2004

Dennis Veatch wrote:

>because it tried to add user sshd which already exists.

Dennis,

if you read back on the mailinglist this "bug" was reported about 3
times earlier(?). The code that adds the ssh user already exists since
version 3.6(p1) and hasn't caused problems for anyone else. That results
in the following conclusions:

1) I cannot confirm that this is a bug in the core
2) I cannot reproduce it
3) I'll have to disappoint you and mark this bugreport as "invalid"
unless someone can come up with a trace or duplication of this problem.

sorry

sofar