iputils fails build

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Fri Aug 13 17:13:54 GMT 2004

Hello Dennis,
Can you please say what gcc, glibc, and headers you are
using? R U using 2.6 headers? If so, and AFAIR, iputils
doesn't compile against them unpatched. So, if this is your
case, or any others, please tell us when you submit an
error. Moonbase is fully 2.4 compatible since this is our
default kernel, that is why iputils is unpatched (wasn't
backwards compatible with 2.4 :\ ).

If you need a 2.6 header module, I can get one ready.
CU,
nestu ;)
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)