lunar and download sources

Striker striker at interhact.net
Sat Aug 7 19:36:47 GMT 2004

Dennis Veatch wrote:
> Having a problem with setting the download sources for sourceforge. I run up
> Lunar and go into that area to set the default download sources. In this case
> I want umn. So exit out that and lin jack. It still tries to use unc. So I go
> into /etc/lunar/local/config and the sourceforge source is still set to unc
> even though I changed it. So I manually change it to umn and lin jack. Again
> it still tires to use unc.
>
> What am I doing wrong?

Looks like unc was hard-coded as the URL to grab from -- I just fixed it
in CVS, so you should get the changes after a while.

-Striker

--
The system requirements said "Windows 95 or better."
So I installed Linux.

v1sw6CUhw5ln4pr5ck4ma6/7u8Lw3Tm5l6+8GOa21s6Mr2e5+7t5/6TNDVESLFRXMb3Hp0en6/7g9ASTHCNMP
www.hackerkey.com

Registered Linux User: 332618
<http://striker.interhact.net/striker.asc>