New Module - gaim-themes

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Fri Aug 6 07:17:04 GMT 2004

vertigo at wi.rr.com wrote:
 > Attached is a proposed module that contains almost all of the smiley
themes that can be found on gaim.sf.net.

 > I had a question about DEPENDS and a situation like this... In this
case we don't necessarly need to have gaim installed for these images to
be copied to their proper location, but the files are not very useful
without it being installed.  What to do?  I added a DEPENDS for gaim,
but that's up for debate.

 > It's time for bed... ZZZZzzZZZzzZZzz
 >
 > -v3rt1g0

I'm pretty sure in situations like this, you do not add gaim to the
depends; since this module may end up as an optional depends during the
installation of the gaim module itsself. I had a similar dilemma with
the figlet font modules -- they do not have figlet as a depends, but
figlet has the fonts as an optional depends.

-Striker

--
The system requirements said "Windows 95 or better."
So I installed Linux.

v1sw6CUhw5ln4pr5ck4ma6/7u8Lw3Tm5l6+8GOa21s6Mr2e5+7t5/6TNDVESLFRXMb3Hp0en6/7g9ASTHCNMP
www.hackerkey.com

Registered Linux User: 332618
<http://striker.interhact.net/striker.asc>