Invalid urls

bramble wubwnmnqjr02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Aug 5 23:12:25 GMT 2004

Hi

I've been downloading rather a lot of modules recently and have discovered some "bad" source/patch urls. I've only uncovered 404s/file not found errors and have made no attempt to find the solution :(. My point is to draw attention to the maintainers that there is a download error (as of 22:00 GMT). %0½f% ]¤Ã<jlÓGÜTat I could use a mirror to download the sources (as indeed I have, the dk one is really good),
but striving for perfection (i.e. valid urls) is always more satisfactory :).
I also must point out that I use none of the modules I found to be erroneous,
so it really doesn't practically matter, to me, that their urls are invalid. I just point them out for the general smoothness of Lunar-Linux. Sorry to (possibly) create much work for any devs.
Here's the list:

grace
gnomemeeting
MozillaFirebird
sybase-ase
nomad
mod_perl-old
dri
medusa/0.5.3
burgner
tagtool
grip
raptor
ipvsadm26
simplecdrx
xmms-nebulus
Addresses
dancer-services
ntop
every xfce4 module from http://moe.spline.de/xfce

And here are two modules I noticed not up-to-date (for version freaks):

galculator
gnomemeeting

Thanks, sorry for the (useless) postings on #lunar
bramble