eject and 2.6

Eric Sandall eric at sandall.us
Wed Aug 4 19:42:12 GMT 2004

Quoting Nick Hudson <nhudson at lunar-linux.org>:
> gcc: 3.3.3
> glibc: 2.3.2
> kernel-headers-2.6: 2.6.7.0
> kernel: 2.6.7
>
> I get the following error message while building, this error message is
> the exat same on everyone of my boxes, all boxes have the same versions
> as above only diffrence is processors and ram between them.
<snip>
> The patch that was supplied from Gentoo via vertigo on the mailing list
> took care of this problem, hence the reason for the patch.

That's fixed with the following sed script before running ./configure:
  sed -i 's:-I/usr/src/linux -I/usr/src/linux/include::' Makefile.in

Now eject uses the sanitized glibc-kernel-headers instead of the linux headers.

-sandalle

--
Eric Sandall                     |  Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
eric at sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61  |  http://www.sourcemage.org/