eject and 2.6

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Wed Aug 4 17:59:47 GMT 2004

eject will not compile under a 2.6.x kernel.  Or atleat in my tests it
will not.  It gets cought up at some scsi api diffrences from the 2.4.x
kernel and 2.6.x kernel.  This patch fixes that problem and will allow
it to compile under a 2.6.x kernel.  But if you compiled it along time
ago under the 2.4 kernel it should still work fine, the problem comes in
when you go and compile it.

Nick