lunar: checking without fixing

Remco Lubbers rpl at concepts.nl
Thu Apr 22 20:01:02 GMT 2004

Op Thu, 22 Apr 2004 13:46:15 +0200 schreef Auke Kok aan Remco Lubbers
<rpl at concepts.nl>,Lunar general discussion list <lunar at lunar-linux.org>:

> >Using todays lunar -> maintenance -> check everything but don't fix gives a lot
> >of
> >cp: cannot stat `/tmp/lunar.fix/depends': No such file or directory
> >grep: /tmp/lunar.fix/depends.filter: No such file or directory

> one of the things that is broken in lunar, a rewritten implementation is
> in the current theedge that runs in order.

According to the advice on the website I'm not using theedge on my
missioncritical system (s in the near future), so is there a chance of it being
fixed in lunar shortly?

Cheers!

Remco

--
Remco P. Lubbers (rpl at concepts.nl)
| Linux kernel 2.4.25 | Lunar 1.4.0 | XFce 4.0.4 | Pronto! 2.4.0 |