New website online!

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Sun Apr 18 13:11:55 GMT 2004

Hi everyone!

We've changed clothes and our new website is now online! I'll summarize
a few things about it so you can find your way around the website.

The new system is called drupal (drupal.org) and integrates bugs,
forums, blogs and a few other things in one system. This is the only CMS
that's actually actively being developed and also offers the level of
customization and features we really need for lunar-linux.org.

You will from now on only have one login at lunar-linux.org. The new
site has an 'issues' and 'forum' section that is fully integrated with
the rest of the site. This means that it's really worth getting a login
at the site now because you will get all the benefits from it (such as
posting on the forums and track the issues you have submitted).

The navigation is slightly changed, you can find the most important
features in the top navigation bar, but the 'Content' menu on the top
left directs you around almost all content (howto's, moonbase listings
etc, FAQ). We merged almost all important information into the new site
already, so you should be able to find everything (use the search feature!).

We hope your enjoyment of lunar-linux.org will be much better from now!

the lunar-linux.org team

sofar (and the rest)