Upgrade to XOrg and gnome2.6

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Sun Apr 18 02:47:55 GMT 2004

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 23:45 -0700, Sébastien Cérèze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have rebuild my box this weekend with kerne2.4.25,
> XOrg and gnome2.6
> I had several little compile problems for the
> following   modules:
> gnome-bluetooth-0.4.1

This error is due to the new gtk2.4 release.  When they release a new
version of Gnome Bluetooth it should be fixed, for now its not going to
compile.

> gnome-cups-manager-0.17

This module will be removed in the next few days as its no longer needs
for anything.

> gtkspell-2.0.4

I know this module works with xorg and gnome2.6 as i use it. As far as
your log goes, there is no error in your log that I can find.

> I attached the compile log.
>
> Also, i cannot start epiphany
> "bash-2.05b$ epiphany
> Cannot find mozilla installation directory. Please set
> MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME to your mozilla directory"

make sure you have compiled epiphany since upgrading to gnome2.6, also
make sure you have the latest version installed.  Also your sheel
shouldnt be reading "bash-2.05b$" it should read <username>@<hostname>$
This way you make sure that your shell is exported correctly.