ed2k-gtk-gui

Aaron Watry watryac04 at uww.edu
Wed Apr 14 01:17:10 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 16:54, Chad Kittel wrote:

> Attached is a module for 'ed2k-gtk-gui' from sourceforge.  It's a front end to
> an eDonkey2000 and/or an Overnet core binary (obtainable from ed2k_gui's
> homepage on sourceforge).  The core binary is needed for this to be useful,
> but it is something that should be downloaded by the user manually at their
> leasure... as I don't know our policy on having binaries in the moonbase
> (short of key drivers... NVIDIA, et al).  The 'lvu what' talks about this and
> provides more detail for the user.
>
> - -v3rt1g0

After much work with this module (not compiling), sir Kittel and I found
out that gtk+-2 2.4.0 breaks the module.  The fix is already in sf cvs,
but unless someone whips up a quick patch, it'd be best to wait until
the next version of ed2k-gtk-gui comes out to put it in the moonbase.

--
Aaron Watry <watryac04 at uww.edu>