gnome-terminal depends on startup-notification and vte

Carl R. Powers powers at trac.wsmr.army.mil
Mon Apr 12 19:10:49 GMT 2004

Nick,

You are so right.  I just went ahead and recompiled them without checking
the DEPENDS file.  Just now checked the activity log and list of packages
being updated.  These two packages had been compiled about a month earlier
but did not get scheduled to be updated under gnome 2.6.  That was the real
problem.  Sorry.

Carl Powers
<powers at trac.wsmr.army.mil>