qt3 module "version 3.2.1".......

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 09:16:28 GMT 2003

On Thursday 25 September 2003 09:09 am, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> > > Anybody seeing this?
> >
> > Yes I'm seeing the same thing right now.
>
> Ok, it apparently has to be downloaded with passive ftp (don't we use
> that by default?). This worked for me:
>
>  # wget --passive-ftp
> ftp://ftp.trolltech.com/qt/source/qt-x11-free-3.2.1.tar.bz2
>
> put the file in /var/spool/lunar and lin qt3 should work.
>
> 	Jasper

Some googling lead me to the same conclusion. So I tried enabling passive in
/etc/wgetrc and lin qt3 worked.

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."