What's this kdemultimedia kernel issue???

Horn Gábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Thu Sep 25 08:13:17 GMT 2003

Hi!

Sorry, i had no time to read all the mails about kdemultimedia3 thing.
In short it won't compile if i have xfs in my kernel enabled? Or it is
enough for it to fail if my actual kernel's source includes xfs things
(but not turned on?). I ask it because i use not a lunar kernel but a
2.4.22-ck1 (i'm keen on supermount and other nice features of it like
preempt/low latency:), and i cannot compile it too. So atm it only works
for us w/ a lunar kernel? I don't need xfs at all, so i'm happy to
remove that in any form if that's the problem.

thx, hirisov