Evolution Update (Please Read All Evolution Users)

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Wed Sep 24 07:20:06 GMT 2003

Ok I have the evolution update ready to go but there is one major
problem.  When evolution removes itself right before it installs, it
removes the file and directory of
/etc/bonobo-activation/bonobo-activation-config.xml which is very very
very bad!  Now I have corrected this problem by adding it to the
excluded list.  So make sure you update either lunar or theedge before
you update evolution.  I will hold off updating moonbase with the new
evolution till this afternoon just for this purpose.  So please all evo
users update lunar/theedge and then update evo.  If anyone has any
questions please post here.

Thanks

Nick