mysql 4.x build errors

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Wed Sep 24 01:00:54 GMT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 22:33, Chris Gradussen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> this time i got an error with building mysql version 4.x.
>
> its complaining about dependancy failures.
> The cause is that with lunar -fno-exceptions is not set.
>
> Does anybody know a workaround for this.

not really, but there's a new mysql version out and in moonbase. Go try
that one (it works for me on several boxes). If it still doesn't work,
try to compile with the -v and -d options and copy-and-paste the
relevant errors, without those we are as clueless as you.

BTW I don't have -fno-exceptions set either.

sofar

--
Auke Kok <sofar at lunar-linux.org>