my first module (comments wanted!)

Niki Guldbrand niki at lunar-linux.org
Tue Sep 23 14:19:01 GMT 2003

Hi Will.

I have added you module to moonbase, and i have made 2 changes, i have
added a SOURCE_VFY= line in the DETAILS file, and in the BUILD file i
have added a function call to "prepare_install" which makes the core
remove the old version befor installing a new one, and loads the
installation logging so that we can remove it all again later.

That was two only issues i could see with your module, so keep up the
good work.

And thanks for the module.

Niki