mcrypt seems to have moved as well and is at 2.6.4

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 09:02:19 GMT 2003

On Saturday 20 September 2003 08:47 am, Terry Chan wrote:
> Sourceforge mcrypt tar.gz file is messed up.  It does not have the correct
> md5sum as the file from Sourceforge is not even really a tar.gz.
>
> Please find an alternate download location for mcrypt-2.6.4 from google
> and fix this module.  Other locations have REAL tar.gz files that have
> a correct md5sum of:
>
> 5a011846fd0f166428c8d97359aaa6b3
>
> Who ever updated this module in moonbase should have checked this module
> out a lot more before committing it.

If I go to http://mcyrpt.hellu.gr at the top of their webpage it say;

"This is the old page of mcrypt, which has a new maintainer and has been moved
to Sourceforge. The new pages are at http://mcrypt.sourceforge.net/. "

Not really a tar.gz?

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."